AVS Forum banner

241 - 249 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
F yes!! Overkill bracing FTW?
definitely FTW, only a cpl things I change about the box design and they are rally minor

in that vid the sheet on the back of the couch is moving due to the sub moving the couch or just moving that much air

·
Premium Member
3,830 Posts
definitely FTW, only a cpl things I change about the box design and they are rally minor

in that vid the sheet on the back of the couch is moving due to the sub moving the couch or just moving that much air
Good deal. We can make those tweaks when we cut box #2 . :D :D

After all, you do have a spare channel on the clone, right? LOL

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
Good deal. We can make those tweaks when we cut box #2 . :D :D

After all, you do have a spare channel on the clone, right? LOL
Indeed.

I have been on the house search lately and if I find one with an acceptable basement I think I'd get 2 more and just do IB and use the current one for near field

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Indeed.

I have been on the house search lately and if I find one with an acceptable basement I think I'd get 2 more and just do IB and use the current one for near field
Do you think you'll end up closer to Rochester or are you sticking around the area you're already in?

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
no ill be going further south. I work at Corning, in Corning so it would not make sense to move in the opposite direction
Well, that makes sense. You must have quite a hike right now!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
no ill be going further south. I work at Corning, in Corning so it would not make sense to move in the opposite direction
Well, that makes sense. You must have quite a hike right now!
Its not so bad. 53 miles takes 40 min. I know people with 20 mile commutes that take twice as long

241 - 249 of 249 Posts