AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a Pioneer 5070HD.....love the TV but would like to change to side mount speakers. It looks like that the (side mount) speakers for ELITE 1140 can fit 5070HD. Can someone please confirm? The model number for the speakers is PDP-S50. If these fit, where can I buy a pair?

Another question: I have found a pair of PDP-S23. These are from ELITE 1120. Can someone please confirm the specs (impedence, watts) and if these will fit on 5070HD?

Thanks in advance.

Options

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I believe I also heard that the 1140 speakers would fit. I believe I read that in the 4270/5070/6070 thread - you could search that thread for 1140 or speakers. I don't know about the 1120, you could call Pio and see what they say. One place you may be able to pick up a set of speakers is ebay.

·
Registered
317 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Options2000 /forum/post/0

I recently purchased a Pioneer 5070HD.....love the TV but would like to change to side mount speakers. It looks like that the (side mount) speakers for ELITE 1140 can fit 5070HD. Can someone please confirm? The model number for the speakers is PDP-S50. If these fit, where can I buy a pair?

Another question: I have found a pair of PDP-S23. These are from ELITE 1120. Can someone please confirm the specs (impedence, watts) and if these will fit on 5070HD?

Thanks in advance.

Options

Please let me know if you find a source. I might be interested too

·
Registered
38 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Options2000 /forum/post/0

Thanks in advance.

Options

Here's the link...The S50 will fit perfectly, not sure about the S23 though.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=798491

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.