AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Can anyone tell me how to get the actual SNR db for my channels on a Windows 7 computer. All Windows Media Center gives me is a color coded signal strength bar. I know people in AVS have said they get actual number (28db etc) on their computer but I cant find it. Does WMC or windows have a setting I am missing, or is there a program I need to download, preferable freeware.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

my card is: ViXS PureTV-U 48B0 (NTSC/ATSC Combo)

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Also,

I have 2 monitors, and do WMC on one, when I make the TV full screen, My mouse gets locked on it. How do you get full screen on the tv, and still get your mouse off of it to actually use your computer on the other screen?

·
Registered
12,881 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theducksfan2010  /t/1523764/signal-strength-db-in-windows#post_24516421

Also,

I have 2 monitors, and do WMC on one, when I make the TV full screen, My mouse gets locked on it. How do you get full screen on the tv, and still get your mouse off of it to actually use your computer on the other screen?

Alt - Tab

For signal info look at the software included with/available for your tuners.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles R  /t/1523764/signal-strength-db-in-windows#post_24521205

Alt - Tab

For signal info look at the software included with/available for your tuners.

I don't see any on my computer,and can't find anything online. The tuner card came with the computer when I bought it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts