AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One, do you think Silver Streak will be out any time soon?

Two, should I buy Big or wait for the eventual 16x9 treatment it deserves?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Quote:
Subject: Live Chat with Peter Staddon

Date: January 12, 2004

[RonEpstein] At this time I'd like to introduce Peter Staddon from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. Peter, many people know your name but may not know exactly what you do at Fox Entertainment. Perhaps you can better explain your job title.

[peterstaddon] Sure, I'm a senior vice president of marketing. I also oversee the development of all dvd product. I have a great job and get paid for looking at movies!! Ready for the questions, always a pleasure to chat with the HTF

[jonathan] At the last couple of chats I asked you about rereleases of Home Alone and Big. Both could use new 16x9 transfers. You had mentioned that the next holiday there was a good chance for both. You did say that Home Alone would have been out sooner, but some things had come up. Nothing came out so I was wondering if you could give me an update on them. Thanks and keep up the great work!

[peterstaddon] Home Alone got delayed by a year because of the Home Alone 4 release, so look for it this Christmas. Big isn't being worked on at the moment.
The above was taken from a chat transcript from the Hometheaterforum.

There you go. "Big isn't being worked on at the moment." :(

I love Big. Therefore, I too am anxiously awaiting the day it's released in it's original anamorphic format. Just don't know when that'll be.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.