AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold

:)Lamp for the SIM2-C3X 3-chip 1080P DLP projector. I installed my projector in mid-2008 and immediately ordered a spare projector lamp to have on hand when the one in the projector wore out. When the "spare" lamp arrived, I replaced the original lamp in the projector with the new one for a "smoke test" during the initial 90-day warranty period. I just kept the new lamp in the projector and relegated the original lamp as the "spare" lamp. When I made the change out on 9/10/2008, the projector showed 194 hours. I recently sold the house with the home theater, but did not "gift" the spare lamp to the home buyer. Now for sale at $200, plus $12 shipping by Priority Mail.

I'm adding a copy of the original invoice

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Ted,

I received the bulb!

Thanks for a wonderful deal/transaction!!!

I appreciate doing business with an honorable person as yourself. The bulb was in the condition as described, well packed, and shipment was very prompt once you received my payment.

Looks like AVS Classifieds did away with their feedback system. But if I were to leave feedback, it would be "positive," "thumbs-up," and "5 stars!"

Sincerely,
Paul

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ted,

I received the bulb!

Thanks for a wonderful deal/transaction!!!

I appreciate doing business with an honorable person as yourself. The bulb was in the condition as described, well packed, and shipment was very prompt once you received my payment.

Looks like AVS Classifieds did away with their feedback system. But if I were to leave feedback, it would be "positive," "thumbs-up," and "5 stars!"

Sincerely,
Paul
Paul--I feel the same way about you. This was a very easy transaction and I'm very grateful to the AVS forum for making a classified ad section that allows people of similar interests to get together without having to wade through a bunch of commercial sellers.

Ted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts