AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, so I bought an 5.0 speakers and ampli (yamaha 367). I wonder how will it sound with added subwoofer. I have an active one from my computer speaker system creative t5900. Heres the pick of the subs back:

xbitlabs.com/images/multimedia/creative-t5900/back-s.jpg

Simply putting it - is it proper to connect it with this cable?

satmaniak.pl/pub/files/Kable%20przylaczeniowe/3_5Jack-2xRCA1_5m/1310500049_3_5_Jack-2xRCA.jpg

Going from ampli's sub pre-out with one of the RCA (red or white) to the orange input named 'center/subwoofer' with 3,5 jack. If I can do so, which rca should I take, one channel would probably be the 'center' one, second 'sub'. I just dont want to brake anything, read to much about confusing stuff like phases or about pre-out that it is not real line out. Bit scared. :p

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
I ve got something for you PM me....If your in the USA

I have an older PIONEER 10" down firing sub I pulled from a job that went with a dual 8" in wall sub and amp. the sub is in good condition and the finish is still nice....I had a guy that wanted it but he flacked out so who ever wants to buy its stil lhere...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.