AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay folks... I am just smart enough to be dangerous... have a 2009/ 20010 Mitsubishi 73 inch DLP, no not young /old enough for the update. Got the starter kit with the Two Glasses and two extra glasses ...have a Panasonic Bnd-300 has the two HDMI in the bacK. and a new Direct TV HD/3d DVR..along with a black slim XBOX 360 (copy of black ops 3D ready and waiting).. and a brand spanking new copy of Despicable Me 3D .Now in anticipation of a chaotic Christmas AM how do i hook all of this up with a mind toward that a 13 year old and ten year old and a 50 year old want to get it done quickly
...but correctly for the best viewing experience for all.

P.S. I most definitely subscribe to the KISS theory ..

Thank you all in advance ope your Christmas AM will be as exciting as ours....

v/r

Chris

·
Registered
551 Posts
It took me weeks and weeks of research and trial and error as I was one the first into 3D (last Deember). I try to read all the posts to keep up to date. Is the Panosonic a blu ray player? If so it can output checkerboard directly to your TV and you can watch 3D blu ray movies. The Xbox will require the adaptor between the TV and Xbox. Other sources will require a switch or possibly an 1.4 AVR to control.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts