AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are actually the rear channels of my Klipsch pro medias...my desk is facing the opposite wall of that room. I'm using the TV speakers for now.

Does anyone know if an HDMI cable that doesn't have such a long connector? When mounting a tv to the wall, there isn't that much space between the connection on the back of the tv and the wall. If only there was a 90degree bend adaptor to make it fit. Right now, i'm using the HDMI input on the right side of the tv...thats why in the first pic, you see the HDMI cable loop out of the side and back behind the TV again

·
Registered
220 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamk10 /forum/post/17032957

Those are actually the rear channels of my Klipsch pro medias...my desk is facing the opposite wall of that room. I'm using the TV speakers for now.

Does anyone know if an HDMI cable that doesn't have such a long connector? When mounting a tv to the wall, there isn't that much space between the connection on the back of the tv and the wall. If only there was a 90degree bend adaptor to make it fit. Right now, i'm using the HDMI input on the right side of the tv...thats why in the first pic, you see the HDMI cable loop out of the side and back behind the TV again
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1218058780055

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamk10 /forum/post/17032957

monoprice: http://www.monoprice.com/products/su...04&cp_id=10419

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
I threw up when I saw the RocketFish price. Are they #@%ing serious? All Hail Monoprice and their cheap, cheap prices!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts