AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any option to enable auto play of the following video file after the current one playing is done?

I have lots of tv shows that i like to watch in succession and wondering if there was a feature that would automatically play through a tv season for example, one after another.

Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yes there is. If you click options while the video is playing, there is a repeat all icon, 3rd from last. If you click it, then you can get repeat all and repeat one (repeat icon with 1 on it). You can also go into settings menu and select repeat all by default.

·
Registered
201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooksmilez /forum/post/15591958

Is there any option to enable auto play of the following video file after the current one playing is done?

I have lots of tv shows that i like to watch in succession and wondering if there was a feature that would automatically play through a tv season for example, one after another.

assuming they are all in the same folder, you can go to that folder, select the first file to watch and press PLAY on the remote (and not ENTER). That will trigger the WDTV to start the next file at the end of the current file.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts