AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone played this demo? Idk whether it is new or not, but I played it last night and thought it had real potential. Idk anything about this game so I could be wrong, but the story and everything else looked decent. Why hasn't anyone mentioned it before?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetual /forum/post/14329168

Has anyone played this demo? Idk whether it is new or not, but I played it last night and thought it had real potential. Idk anything about this game so I could be wrong, but the story and everything else looked decent. Why hasn't anyone mentioned it before?

I tried it out and thought it was pretty BAD. Too dark, and the controls were way too clunky.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Have the demo, but haven't tried it yet. I have like a dozen demos that I still haven't played :\\ That + music + some videos + game installs = even an 80gb HDD is starting to feel a little crowded.

·
Registered
5,639 Posts
The camera sucks. It's directly behind the character which makes it hard to look around.

I hope they fix that because it looks like it could be a good game, I wish they would create another Fatal Frame, but this looks to be like a good alternative if they fix that camera.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
The added grain killed it for me.. Good atmosphere though..

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingShorty /forum/post/14330751

The camera sucks. It's directly behind the character which makes it hard to look around.

I hope they fix that because it looks like it could be a good game, I wish they would create another Fatal Frame, but this looks to be like a good alternative if they fix that camera.

the position of the camera can be changed.

The controls do get some time getting used to, but they are not that bad. What I really like about the game is the atmosphere and the story.

The game is pretty dark but it gives you the option to adjust the brightness. Fortunately I didn't have to do any adjustments.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetual /forum/post/14332037

the position of the camera can be changed.

The controls do get some time getting used to, but they are not that bad. What I really like about the game is the atmosphere and the story.

The game is pretty dark but it gives you the option to adjust the brightness. Fortunately I didn't have to do any adjustments.

I am with you on this... The game requires some polish but I can totally get into it!

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
The game gives me a feeling of Resident Evil with it's clunkiness.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts
Love the creepiness, and the controls are not that bad.

We need more Survival Horror, looks like this one's going to be a great addition.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
I think it's getting a retail release as well.

·
Banned
9,953 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by avgjoemomma /forum/post/14361918

I thought the BD release was overseas only?

Thats what it seems like to me as well.

Also, you there's 15 episodes\\chapters and you can buy them in groups of 4. So 3 packs at $15 each, so it's only $5 more then buying the whole game.

This is a great option for those hesitant on the game. You can buy 13 of the game for only $5 more then a normal PSN game and try it out. If it's not your thing, you only spent $15! Smart move.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Currently d/l'ing chapter 5. I'm going to have to leave it on overnight.
Too bad I can't que things to be installed.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungwader /forum/post/14363103

Currently d/l'ing chapter 5. I'm going to have to leave it on overnight.
Too bad I can't que things to be installed.

Same here. Bought the FULL game just now (all chapters).

It's already late, so I'll leave it on overnite and install them in the morning.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
So, you have to install each chapter separately? And, that means you'll have 12 different Siren levels in the games list? You'd think they would have it unified under one title.

Unless, of course, I'm reading the last couple of posts incorrectly.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts