AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed a Stiletto in my friend's car and I'm having a trouble getting good reception. The antenna is on the outside back of the car. I have tried several fm stations with about the same results. When you press your finger on the jack that plugs into the antenna jack on the back of the Stiletto it works fine. It's not loose and the pressure is not making it better, just the fact the finger is touching the jack. Does anyone have any suggestions?

· Registered
34 Posts
I have my antenna mounted on my dashboard above my clock. Its being held by velcro. I'm waiting for the snow and ice to go away before the custom install. Haven't had any loss of signal just yet. Been driving around Ohio for the past week. I would buy a new antenna, either one of the boat sirius antenna's made by Terk or just another magnetic antenna.

· Registered
5 Posts
I am also having problems with the FM transmitter in my car here in SoCal. What's worse is that I sometimes switch back to my XTR7 (XACT model from two years ago) and have little or no interference on the same FM channels.

I put up with it though cuz SIRIUS is so freakin awesome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.