AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While this and other sites have beaucoup information on flat panels and lcd vs oled vs plasma, I'd like to find a site that gives the dimensions for flat panels. While I'd love to get a big honkin 60" fp, I have no idea how big and heavy such a puppy would be. Specs on luminescence, brightness, display angle etc. are all well and good, but if it won't in the space you have available, what good is the be all to end all box?

Thank you kindly.

·
Premium Member
18,327 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBro /forum/post/0

While this and other sites have beaucoup information on flat panels and lcd vs oled vs plasma, I'd like to find a site that gives the dimensions for flat panels. While I'd love to get a big honkin 60" fp, I have no idea how big and heavy such a puppy would be. Specs on luminescence, brightness, display angle etc. are all well and good, but if it won't in the space you have available, what good is the be all to end all box?Thank you kindly.

I'm not aware of any one site that lists the dimensions for various brands and models, but you can always just go to tthe manufacturer's websites and read official specs for models that you're interested in, and also download the user manuals which often have very detailed specification charts. Pioneer and Panasonic owners' manuals have line drawings of the TVs with detailed measurements for instance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.