AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hooked the analog cable (Comcast NJ) straight into the slingbox and set it for analog cable. I then proceeded to scan and am only able to get channel 117 (weather channel). Thinking it was a cable issue I moved it from the cable modem to another spot with all new wire and a different splitter. Scan again and same thing. After manually searching all the channels I only get channel 5,6 and 117. Wondering if anybody else had the same problem with a known solution.

Thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hey krewl1, i know our guys just created a fix for this issue. I will drop them an email right now (i am travelling) and someone will be back online to help you shortly. hang tight...

thanks,

Blake

·
Registered
1 Posts
Krewl1

There may be a solution for the problem you are experiencing. Please contact Sling Media Technical Support at 1-877-GO-SLING (877-4675464). I know they can help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update...

I called tech support and surprisingly got hold of a live human being rather quickly. I was pleased at how nice and knowledgable both tech support people I spoke with were.Definitely a difference as to what I am used to. A quick firmware update and I was back in business watching all my channels.

I just want to thank the prompt responses in this forum and the quality tech support that made this a pleasurable experience. Hopefully this will continue as the company grows.

Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Glad to hear it's working now, and that the support team helped get you squared away! I'm passing the feedback on to the team.

Best,

Jeremy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.