AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is a good place to purchase the Nailor slotted bar type diffusers? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks.

Russ

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks BiG.

Didn't you use Slotted bar diffusers when you built the Curve Frenzy Theater? Do you know where he got them?

Your work is top notch---BTW.

Russ

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've been to the Nailor website a few times. Not sure what I was looking at, but never saw the dealer locater. But now I found it---Thanks.

·
RETIRED theater builder
35,407 Posts
it was a Pennsylvania/Ohio dealer don't recall the name and frankly I was really disappointed in the manufacturing quality of the units he bought. I prefer the Dayus brand from HVACquick. This picture is blurry but you get the idea almost every corner was deformed and it wasn't shipping damage, it was the guy running the machine that put the corners together. I would have sent them back but since they were going to be painted black and put on the ceiling the client didn't want to wait.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know price doen't mean quality, but I thought Nailor would produce a quality product. Guess, maybe not.

I have a Dennis Erskine design i'm trying to follow. I thought he recommended Nailor because of quality and low noise--Like this. http://www.nailor.com/onlineCatalog09/CAD-08/CADBLD.pdf Model 5075.

He recommended Nailor for the Hvac supply and return and for the riser which is also used as a base absorber.

What's your experience with the Dayus brand VS. Nailor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts