AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys recommend for a speaker that is small and can be mounted. I know a lot of you around here don't care much for Bose, but that is about what I'm needing as far as size and mounting go. Are there any other options that compare to Bose? I don't have a receiver at the moment. This will be for watching movies and sporting events. My living room is small and I don't want to overwhelm it with speakers.

Thanks for your info and tips.

·
Registered
720 Posts
JBL has a speaker set that will come with a center, 2 fronts, 2 rears, and a 10" 150w sub. Its called the SCS 500.5, sounds great for the size of the speakers and are only about $500 for complete set.

·
Registered
258 Posts
If you have the wall space, these are about 36" Tall x 1" Thick x 10" Wide: Magnepan MMG W. $325, plus $18 Shipping. 60-Day Trial. If you return them, it'll cost you $30 as a Restocking Fee, plus the Shipping Fee back to Magnepan.

www.Magnepan.com

May require a Subwoofer, depending on your listening tastes.

Black or White or Charcoal Grey.

Cannot be painted.

They rotate out from the wall like a cabinet door when in use and can rotate flat against the wall when not.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You can also checkout Monitor Audio Radius series...other than the small tower, rest of the lineup can be wall mounted with ease...

Shouldn't be hard to find a place to demo them too...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts