AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've lost the battle with the wife....(I'm caving on this one in order to get something else, so I guess it's not a total loss).

I've got an SVS 5.1 system (actually 7.1, but I'm not using two of the speakers), and my wife just will not give in on the subwoofer. I've got to get something smaller that can fit into a cabinet, which I can open when I really want to listen at volume.

So, I need a halfway-decent small subwoofer to replace the PB10-NSD subwoofer I currently have. Any suggestions? I'd hate to change out the whole system - I really like the sound of the mains and the center-channel speaker.

Likewise, anyone interested in an PB10-NSD and a pair of SBS-01 speakers in Black?

Thanks-

·
Registered
975 Posts
What will she do if you don't get rid of the PB10?

·
Registered
975 Posts
I'm not even trying to be funny, but you're already over the hardest part, getting the sub in th house. It's there, and unless you move it, there's nothing she can do about it. I'm sure she can't move it by herself.

Put a nice plant on top of it and call it a day.

Just let her know that a smaller sub is going to cost upwards of $800, plus the cost to ship the PB10 back. I'm sure she wouldn't want that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.