AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a small TV to replace one which just died. I have gemstar guide plus+ on one of my other RCA TVs and I really like that feature. What is the smallest/cheapest TV which has this? So far, I've found an RCA 20" TV/VCR/DVD for just under $300 and a 27" or 32" for about the same. That's double what I want to spend. Any recommendations? Don't post prices, just let me know of what model # to look for.

Thanks

·
Registered
109 Posts
If it helps, I have a reasonably priced 19" set as a 'second' TV (bedroom) that has the Guide+ feature. It's an RCA F19426. Radio Shack has been selling them for awhile (I'm fairly certain that this model is still available).

It goes for about half (or less) than the one that you had mentioned sells for. We've been really happy with it. Sort of the bedroom HT setup...

-Sam

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HiVision99, Thanks for the reply. That's exactly what I'm looking for. Unfortunately the model you mentioned is out of production. I'll try to find one at RS or CC or BB. It looks like the current line of RCA with guide plus is more expensive. Looking at their older models shows some which don't look that expensive which have it. Maybe I'll get lucky and find one.

If anyone knows of any other brand 20" or smaller TVs with guide plus,. please post.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found one at RS! I'm so happy. I haven't bought AV equipment at radio shack since the 1980s. It never even dawned on me to look there.

Thanks HiVision!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.