AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooked up our smart tv

On my laptop it says i have internet connection but it doenst recognize my device.

what is wrong

·
Registered
7,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSAN MCGAHA  /t/1422087/smart-tv-vs-lap-top#post_22255128

Hooked up our smart tv

On my laptop it says i have internet connection but it doenst recognize my device.

what is wrong

First of all, it would be better if you would elaborate or make your question more clear? Which device isn't recognize your laptop or your TV? What brand and model of TV? Does your TV support wireless and / or ethernet connection?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry,,,this is why i am on here because i am not familiar with this type of stuff so didnt know i need to be more elaborate...

Its a samsung tv newest model...dont have it withme

yes its supports wireless

the tv works fine...the computer says i am connected to the internet but when i trouble shoot because i cannot actually access the internet it says does not recognize the defice

·
Registered
7,231 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUSAN MCGAHA  /t/1422087/smart-tv-vs-lap-top#post_22255197

Sorry,,,this is why i am on here because i am not familiar with this type of stuff so didnt know i need to be more elaborate...

Its a samsung tv newest model...dont have it withme

yes its supports wireless

the tv works fine...the computer says i am connected to the internet but when i trouble shoot because i cannot actually access the internet it says does not recognize the defice

I'm a little confused here. So, are you having an issue with your TV connecting to the internet? or are you having an issue with your laptop communicating / connection to your TV?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the tv has the internet now...working fine

the laptop says we are connected to the internet..but when i try to access any website it says-SORRY and a bunch of other lingo...dont remember

so i did a trouble shoot and its all connected but cannot recognize my computer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts