AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any online dealers that sell Snell speakers? I am interested in the inwall speakers and would like some prices.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I don't think Snell has online dealers. And as for pricing I contacted them a few months ago on their THX Ultra2 speakers and they were like $12,000 a pair. Although I am not sure about the in walls.

·
Registered
774 Posts
They are NOT $12,000 a pair. They retail for $3000 a pair. Deals can be had and then some. There are no online retailers. Email me directly and I will find an authorized dealer who will get you the speakers you want at a more than fair price. [email protected]

·
Registered
565 Posts
I guess the dealer I talked to thought I was talking about the reference series. I wish I would have known they were that cheap before.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I own the whole set and I am a long time M&K user...... they are the best THX speakers I have ever heard!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello all :)

I started to move from THX to THX2 ,I`ve got 3 of the XA1900THX2 for the front ,1 ICS Sub24 (had 2 ) and working on finishing out the 7.1 THX2.the sound i`m getting is wonderful.In my home theater mag they list the AMC900db in wall $2000.pair .

And I agree with Docdvd these are great speakers,by the way what electronics are you running?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.