AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
i heard it may snow off and on til 9pm in foxboro so i'd say it's highly likely we'll see snow in HDTV

·
Registered
704 Posts
ESPN reports rain now turning to snow in Philly. Maybe up to two inches by game time. What a mess that will be. I would rather watch HD snow than ED slush anyway !!

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Just keep in mind that the Pats new stadium has a heated field, so unless there's an absolute blizzard we won't see snow on the field like that infamous game a couple of years ago with them and the Raiders...

·
Registered
10,688 Posts
Snow? I saw that stuff on almost every analog football broadcast.

I hope the sharpening halos I see on my Fox affiliate won't make the snowflakes more distracting than they should be.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Yup, it's snowing in Foxboro! That's good news for the Pats who have played several games in snow this year.

The beer is in the fridge. The chilli dip is in the oven. The DLP is fired up. The friends are on their way. Go Pats!

Obligitory HD note... it should be cool to see how the snow looks. The last two bad-weather games the Pats played at home (Jacksonville where it snowed the entire 2nd half and Tennesee when it was about 0 degrees) I was at and didn't get to see the broadcast.

-Steve

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
pre-game show looks good in HD.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
let it snow, etc., pic with patriots logo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.