AVS Forum banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
I'm anxious to see what transpires between Franklin, Leon, Scully and Man-Boy during tonight's episode. Alliances no doubt will be established but the question is between which parties and precisely who is destined to die. I think it's going to be a nail biter.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Another great episode. That was a really nice moment between Leon and Franklin's mom. Just when I was ready to totally hate Leon for killing the girl and was fine with him getting killed off, this show made me care about him again.
Mothers have their way of soothing youngsters, even an unrelated but family-like wayward crack dealer.
I really thought he was toast when he was being shot at...

Agreed, another GREAT episode and perhaps the best of this season imo, as I shared with my GF afterwards.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Someone deserves some "get-back" because of what happened to FatBack. There's already a 4 alarm fire burning re: the overall storyline. Waiting to see what's going to ignite the 5th alarm. Also in hopes that enough gets addressed by the end of season so there are not TOO many cliff-hanger open issues given all the fires burning around Franklin and Teddy.

·
Registered
20,734 Posts
Very good episode. As always, the best is being turned up and the walls are closing in. The way they’ve set up Leon I don’t think he’ll make it out of this season. I have the same feeling about the reporter. Her story will mysteriously be killed, if she herself is not muzzled. Looking forward to see how they end this season and are able to carry this story along.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Very good episode. As always, the best is being turned up and the walls are closing in. The way they’ve set up Leon I don’t think he’ll make it out of this season. I have the same feeling about the reporter. Her story will mysteriously be killed, if she herself is not muzzled. Looking forward to see how they end this season and are able to carry this story along.
DANGIT, I can't believe there are only TWO more episodes this season. There should be plenty of drama to pack in for the last 90mins over 2 eps.

·
Premium Member
35,826 Posts
I have no idea what happens to the reporter and her story in this show but a lot of not nice things did happen to the real reporter who Irene Abe(Suzy Nakamura) seems to be modeled after.

·
Registered
20,734 Posts
I have no idea what happens to the reporter and her story in this show but a lot of not nice things did happen to the real reporter who Irene Abe(Suzy Nakamura) seems to be modeled after.

I have no doubt that “not so nice things happened”. I mean look what happened to the first reporter. Irene still believes and fights for the “free press”, she will realize there are some things that will get swept under the rug and heavy consequences will come from her digging. That is of course if this show follows what had been done in the past. With the way this show has been going, I’m not sure it will have a “happy” ending for any one of the main characters.

·
Registered
932 Posts
The intrigue is dialed up to a bonafide "10" in my book. I never anticipated who would end up getting shot in this episode. Goes to show how dirty this "business" can get. And Teddy seems to be just as Gangsta as the people in the streets. This is some of the best TV going right now. If you are not watching, you are missing a good one.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Franklin's rampage in this episode was palpable. Gerome definitely got in his share as well.
It seems I missed Irene's change in employment somewhere along the way. One could pretty much predict her fate though.

Now I'm wondering what Skully is going to do to either save himself or seek his on revenge. And it seems Teddy has become just scary given what he'll do to protect his interests.

Hate to see this season concluding next week

·
Registered
20,243 Posts

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #257 ·
Started my binge a couple days ago in anticipation of the finale .. this season has really been quite a ride .. no punches pulled ..

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #258 ·
The Fat Back story piece was so brutal .. and the fact that she put up a million dollar bail to get him out

·
Registered
16,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #259 ·
Saint has just devolved to almost Scarface level .. other than his Mom, it almost seems anyone is expendable if required ..

Reactions: ZenBeast and Ph8te

·
Registered
20,734 Posts
Saint has just devolved to almost Scarface level .. other than his Mom, it almost seems anyone is expendable if required ..
I think it really depends on what they did/do. There are things that I’d done Cant be undone and are detrimental to many. His mother is as close to untouchable as possible, of course she has supported him from the beginning and tried to work a “legit” angle for him.

241 - 260 of 262 Posts