AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the exception of Sonic (which I heard will be crap) and Motorstorm, according to EBGames.com it appears that every single release date has been pushed back.

If true, bummer.

·
Registered
810 Posts
really, like what?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Sony is prepping for the MARCH LAUNCH - hopefully they are just planing the stardegy to release all good games, when more people have access to PS3

More MULA In the end
I been tortured for a while... I want my OBLIVION

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
thx, very interesting rumor indeed. I was really looking forward to the flying missions, lots of potential.. The grounds stuff, not really something I'd miss. Maybe online it would be cool though with dudes shooter rockets at planes flying buy.

Hey a $15 download for 4 levels (if long enough) might not be bad.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
VF5 is a title that will be released ahead of its original release date.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Lair 5/8 and Heavenly Sword 6/1

Oh well... theres a bunch of titles coming out in March but many I don't know much about.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/0

Rumors are suggesting they've quit development of the game and the 4 levels that are finished might be released on the PS Store.
link

You know what pisses me off about this? It's crappy reporting. We take a rumor off an unknown site as a source, which does not state any specific game or any specific details, and yet joystiq somehow pulls Warhawk out of nowhere and tries to make it sound like it's got a lot of substance. Has anyone gotten good info out of Rumor Report before? How many people had heard of the site? Where is Warhawk listed in the initial rumor? It's shoddy reporting like this that pisses me off and this is how we get false rumors and false myths about things in the industry. People believe things as fact or to be true because of crap like this. It may very well be true, but where the hell did they pull Warhawk from other than their @$$?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Mercenaries 2 is still on schedule, I wonder how that one is looking? I really havn't paid any attention to it.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight /forum/post/0

You know what pisses me off about this? It's crappy reporting. We take a rumor off an unknown site as a source, which does not state any specific game or any specific details, and yet joystiq somehow pulls Warhawk out of nowhere and tries to make it sound like it's got a lot of substance. Has anyone gotten good info out of Rumor Report before? How many people had heard of the site? Where is Warhawk listed in the initial rumor? It's shoddy reporting like this that pisses me off and this is how we get false rumors and false myths about things in the industry. People believe things as fact or to be true because of crap like this. It may very well be true, but where the hell did they pull Warhawk from other than their @$$?

Wow. Guess the word rumor has lost it's meaning to you.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/0

Wow. Guess the word rumor has lost it's meaning to you.

No, rumor did not lose meaning to me, but again, where did Joystiq read Warhawk in the original rumor? I can make up things too that are rumors that have no basis. If you're going to be a site reporting rumors, at least have some basis for the report. If you're going to use a news site to support a claim, at least let the claim have some reasonable substance otherwise we get a bunch of "rumors" that have no basis flooding here and all over the net. Why not filter through the rumors with no basis to keep the misinformation to a minimum. I ask again, how did Warhawk somehow become the game in question?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Kinda off topic, but I am more excited about Lair than Warhawk. I would be more pissed if joystiq pulled Lair out of their a$$.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknight /forum/post/0

No, rumor did not lose meaning to me, but again, where did Joystiq read Warhawk in the original rumor? I can make up things too that are rumors that have no basis. If you're going to be a site reporting rumors, at least have some basis for the report. If you're going to use a news site to support a claim, at least let the claim have some reasonable substance otherwise we get a bunch of "rumors" that have no basis flooding here and all over the net. Why not filter through the rumors with no basis to keep the misinformation to a minimum. I ask again, how did Warhawk somehow become the game in question?

No support is necessary. Many news sites consider it acceptable to fabricate any statement as long as it is prefaced by the phrase "rumor has it."

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Where on earth did they get Warhawk. Let's see, a game that was demo'd awhile back, nothing new has come out, etc. Which game seems to fit this mold? Hmmmm.....Nah, I bet they just pulled the name Warhawk out of a hat. No way they took an educated guess. No way they could have talked to the other site. No way they possibly already know but have to sit on it.

No, none of that could possibly be true.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.