Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I asked this question before on other threads and it got lost in discussion.

I know it should be easy, but I am stuck and need help.

Windvd4 on winxp home and Audigy does not give me DD and DTS via S/PDIF. I only get either analogue with DD or silence with DTS.

I have also windvd 3.2 and it works OK, but I like 4 better because of more features and picture quality. I tried Tweaker 3.3 but with no results. Tech support from Intervideo is useless. Can somebody help?

Regards

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes,

I am using passthrough and I don't need windvd plus. As I said I am getting dd and dts from windvd3 but windvd4 is a problem.

So, my question is - what are registry settings I have to create/enable to be able to get dd&dts from windvd4?

I am running winxp and audigy and the latest of windvd4.

Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
I think many are having problems right now getting any SPDIF pass through working with the WINDVD 4 player. I have a GameTheater XP and it as well worked fine with ver 3 but now I have no sound until I start messing with the Pause and play buttons until it starts to work.

It is funny but when I load the same audio filters into Zoomplayer it works fine just as it did with WinDVD 3.x...

This could be caused by the additional audio decoder/filter that is incorperated into WinDVD 4..

Lets hope a patch will soon be released to fix these problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.