AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... one of the better models to get in this size?

I'm a poor, ignorant HDTV newbee looking for a great set in this size. I've heard about this model, yet it's not even listed on the Toshiba web site.

My son said this is the place for good advice, so I'm all-ears to anyones comments.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yes...this is a 16x9 model. This is the one I'm wanting to get as soon as I can find one. It is supposed to be very good, especially for the price. The reports I've read here and at the Home theater forum say the quality is very good. Someone here that has one would probably answer your questions more thoroughly. Good luck!

Devin

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've got a 50H81 and love it so far. I have just finished getting my sound system set up this weekend, but I've been watching the TV for a week or so. I also have the Avia disk, but haven't used it to fine tune the picture yet. My signals are a prog scan DVD and digital cable, and they both deliver a terrific picture.

This is my first HDTV so I can't compare it to others, except for what I've seen on the floor at Best Buy and Circuit City. Bought the TV and my receiver from OneCall and was very happy with the experience.

------------------

Tod Gettys

[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
GO TO WWW.***************.COM FOR ALL THE TWEAKS

P.S. Sears has them in stock.

------------------

rciegr

[This message has been edited by RCI (edited 08-29-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts