AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided on getting either the LG 42LD550 or 46LD550 depending on sales tomorrow.

I'd like to get a wallmount from monoprice, but which one?

I am hooking the TV up in my bedroom so it doesn't need to tild very much left to right.

I'd like it to not stick out a huge amount either.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by omeletpants /forum/post/19545846

Why don't you call monoprice and see which one they recommend?

Eh I don't like talking to people on the phone too much. I like to discuss stuff on the internets.

I'm wondering if i need a lot of room for cords behind the TV and what not and if I need a swivel mount.

Also I need to know if there are compatibility issues?

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey neptune - why did you end up picking this model set? think this one is good for gaming pc/console? i'm actually deciding between the 42/46 LG LG LD550 myself too - let me know if you find a good mount also... were you looking for a swivel/retractable type?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlodipine /forum/post/19546406

hey neptune - why did you end up picking this model set? think this one is good for gaming pc/console? i'm actually deciding between the 42/46 LG LG LD550 myself too - let me know if you find a good mount also... were you looking for a swivel/retractable type?

Well what I was looking for was a 120hz tv, 1080p, good quality brand and something with that neat soap opera/3D like effect and low input lag which I guess this one is ok at.

I don't need a swivel type but if I need space to plug in cords I might get one. That's what I'm not sure about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts