AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking it up tonight or tomorrow, and can't wait to see it!

I don't have much time to research on it, but any quick pointers/advice/comments are appreciated! I guess I should download that break-in SVCD and run that through it? It can't hurt to use it for HDTV a little in the first 60 hours right?

I had originally thought I'd wait for a 55" Vizio, but June really is too far away, and I couldn't pass up the price!

·
Registered
381 Posts
How far is the viewing distance? Have you by any chance checked out Pany 58"?

Whatever you get, enjoy your new plasma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender_01 /forum/post/15579069

I'm picking it up tonight or tomorrow, and can't wait to see it!

I don't have much time to research on it, but any quick pointers/advice/comments are appreciated! I guess I should download that break-in SVCD and run that through it? It can't hurt to use it for HDTV a little in the first 60 hours right?

I had originally thought I'd wait for a 55" Vizio, but June really is too far away, and I couldn't pass up the price!

·
Registered
5,603 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ender_01 /forum/post/15579069

I'm picking it up tonight or tomorrow, and can't wait to see it! I don't have much time to research on it, but any quick pointers/advice/comments are appreciated! I guess I should download that break-in SVCD and run that through it? It can't hurt to use it for HDTV a little in the first 60 hours right? I had originally thought I'd wait for a 55" Vizio, but June really is too far away, and I couldn't pass up the price!

there are reports of a pioneer msrp drop on monday. hopefully your seller already has that included in your price. Enjoy your new Kuro.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts