AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so my lady an I have two Samsung TV's an two Xbox's, hers is an LCD an mine's a Plasma. Plasma's have lower input lag, and between the two of our TV's it's very true - her TV plays a tad sluggish in movements compared to mine. Now here's where the aim-assist awkwardness comes into play. On my quicker responsed TV the aim-assist will rarely lock on accurately, half the time it seems like it will want to spray everywhere around a guy but not actually on him and doesn't really 'lock', her slower responsed TV will lock on a target just perfectly for some reason - this makes no sesne to me. We swapped Xbox's to eachothers TV's just to see if it was my box or maybe even my ethernet cable that runs to my box but we got the same results except with swapped Xbox's. Anybody have any idea?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMO, CoD is great - just feels good in the hands. I'm not into that realistic-felt attempt that Battlefield throws at you. I'm into a ton of action on medium sized maps, that is all.

·
Registered
926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3reach /forum/post/20860537

Your biggest problem is that you play CoD. Play some games that arent rehashes and have been the same game for 5 years with a new coat of paint.

I believe he asked a specific question to an issue he is having, not an evaluation of a particular game. It's responses like yours that have lowered the quality level of this forum.

·
Registered
426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3reach /forum/post/20860537

Your biggest problem is that you play CoD. Play some games that arent rehashes and have been the same game for 5 years with a new coat of paint.

Really? And I thought the LCD vs PDP debates was a lot of wasted typing...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.