AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
LOL...Very True.

Panasonic makes great TV's...but they're still not matching the Pioneers.

When I recently bought my Samsung they also had an open box Pioneer Elite for sale. The picture was unbelievable but I only about two movies a week. I couldn't justify spending the extra twelve hundred bucks for it.

I just find it funny that you have a "secret stash" of Pioneer TV's at your house.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
really ? exif says you took that picture ~18 months ago..saved it this long to make this post ?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by 761-honda /forum/post/19547189

Did you get the extended warranty in case moss grows in the box.

Yes got the 4 year warranty from Best Buy. Couldn't help but get a back up when they went on clearance at BB for $3500.00 for a Pro 151.

·
Registered
950 Posts
When is Panasonic going to implement absolute blacks on their plasmas? i've been waiting for this for ever...ever......evr...er.

Malfunction...

Malfunction...

Malfunction...

Quickly...I need...need..absolute..blacks....now....

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hey quit hoarding all of the 60" Kuros!!

Haha ;-)

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_Utah /forum/post/19547288

I'll get tomorows newspaper and put it on top for you for another pic. LOL

If you're taking photos, don't post anything that uniquely identifies your location (city, state...etc...) there's been several posters on these forums lately who've had their pioneer's stolen so mind be cautious.

·
Registered
852 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlplover /forum/post/19547563

If you're taking photos, don't post anything that uniquely identifies your location (city, state...etc...) there's been several posters on these forums lately who've had their pioneer's stolen so mind be cautious.

yep it's kind of like these people on facebook posting they are going on vacation for a week ect.., only to return to an empty house it's sad ,but that is the world we live in now. as much as i trust all my friends ect.. i most likely don't know some of the people they know and might trust.

·
Registered
537 Posts
After watching my friend's Kuro for many, many week-ends, I trumped his card and went out and bought a Runco HD-50 plasma with out board scaler. I got a great discount to bring it into line with the mass-marketed companies prices. I can even watch/enjoy regular Netflix streaming now.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_Utah /forum/post/19547288

I'll get tomorows newspaper and put it on top for you for another pic. LOL

not needed... just seems I've seen these exact pictures before..like a long time ago.

·
Registered
926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny_Utah /forum/post/19547283

Yes got the 4 year warranty from Best Buy. Couldn't help but get a back up when they went on clearance at BB for $3500.00 for a Pro 151.

LOL, the extended warranty has a good chance of expiring before you even use the set.

·
Registered
355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eneyman /forum/post/19549010

Hey fellas, I thought this article might be of interest to you: Regarding pioneer tech/new Panasonic model ZT for 2011 ...

http://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php...&id=1290767113

At the moment we only have very few details about the ZT30. According to sources it should implement some of the Pioneer KURO technologies that Panasonic acquired after Pioneer's withdrawal from TV and plasma-panel production

Here they say that it will implement some of the Pioneer KURO technologies. Didn't they say that last about the current gen? Maybe pioneer didn't give the info for the black levels they had on the 9g kuros and the ecc model, That why we didn't have kuro blacks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.