AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is 530510140 the latest software version for a 5040 or the beta release of Alcatraz?

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
If it says 5.1 (the 510 part) it's the beta... and any features you find shouldn't be talked about here. Do you have it without being in the beta program?!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, I asked for it but I was away the week it loaded so didn't see any postings about it. Does anyone know if there is a place (or email address) where issues could be sent (since we can't talk about it here)?

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
You should have several emails about it and a beta forum to go to, if this runs as the past ones have been run. Check your email!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch in the email department.

Can anyone else who has this info PM me?

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
723 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lonetreejim
Nothing, nada, zero, zip, zilch in the email department.

Can anyone else who has this info PM me?
Yeah... Me too as I don't have any of that either.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
You two have a PM...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
If I were the suspicious kind..... I would think someone was trying to get into the beta program discussion site without being authorized....

But then again, I would think that there would be safeguards in place, such as pre-authorization, to subvert any such attempts....

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Yeah, I just passed on the beta email address I saw way back when here... :)

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Do you have Spam handling software running on your email? It could have treated any mass mailed notification as spam. False positives have been known to happen.

·
Registered
499 Posts
I think you guys should PM ReplayRoger to get info about the beta, as there is no way of us knowing whether you are in the beta or not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just checked my Spam Filter and it has no Junkmail in it. I just now emailed an address I found on an email they sent me when they told me the last beta was ending and to sign up for the new one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.