AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Package deal for 4 audio components including the flagship Onkyo 11.2-Channel Pre Amplifier, Onkyo DXC390 6 Disc Carousel Changer, and MiniDSP-88A with Bass management / Dirac Live 3 Room Correction [license is registered to the MiniDSP product], as well as UMIK-1 calibrated microphone, and also the MiniDSP WI-DG:
  1. Onkyo PR-RZ5100 [no remote - retails $2599.00]: www.onkyousa.com/product/pr-rz5100/
  2. Onkyo DXC390 6-Disc CD Carousel Changer [retails $239.00]: www.onkyousa.com/product/dx-c390/
  3. MiniDSP DDRC-88A with Bass Management and Remote including all Balanced XLR Phoenix Connectors [retails $1,163.00]: www.minidsp.com/products/dirac-series/ddrc-88a
  4. MiniDSP WI-DG Wifi/Ethernet to USB bridge, 2.4GHz router, Support for Amazon Alexa skill, 5V USB powered, Android/IoS app control [retails $75.00]: www.minidsp.com/products/accessories/wi-dg

System can be seen and heard in operation here:

Note: May be variation in shipping weight but listed should be close. I do not have original packaging so you may decide between 2 boxes or 1 to ship components in. I see no visual cosmetic damage anywhere but the equipment is used w/ no problems whatsoever. The Onkyo CD changer has only been used a few hours while the MiniDSP was purchased July of 2020. Onkyo PR-RZ5100 purchased January of 2019 and I'm not sure about the warranty.

Price: $1599.00 plus Shipping!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’m interested in the bundle, but me in line to buy
Thanks,
Sale is currently pending. I will update the status after knowing whether the deal has closed or not.
Appreciate your inquiry!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sale has closed. Thank you everyone for your inquiry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts