AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on the search for a surround sound processor that will pair up with a 5 channel amp and/or some of my two channel gear. I am looking at an NAD M17 trade in for 3250...thinking that is a good price for this piece of equipment but wondering if anyone knows much about the upgrade abilities? Will these be able to decode Dts x etc. at some point?

other processors to recommend in the 1500-5000 price range that would be a good choice for mostly music and some movies?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am on the search for a surround sound processor that will pair up with a 5 channel amp and/or some of my two channel gear. I am looking at an NAD M17 trade in for 3250...thinking that is a good price for this piece of equipment but wondering if anyone knows much about the upgrade abilities? Will these be able to decode Dts x etc. at some point?

other processors to recommend in the 1500-5000 price range that would be a good choice for mostly music and some movies?
anyone? Should I post this in the m17 thread if there is one?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.