AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I watched Ebay for Beverage Coolers with Coke graphics. I wanted one of the small ones--54" tall. The problem was the shipping costs.

I started watching the newspaper and found a guy who sold them locally. However, they were old Pepsi coolers. Cool graphics, but my wife will not allow Pepsi into the house. She is a hard-core Diet Coke lady.

Well, I bought one of the Pepsi Coolers and found a place online to get the Coke graphics to convert it. I'll post pictures when I finish the modification.

Total cost:

$325 + tax for the cooler. (Holds a lot of pop and cools down to the low 30s). Nice glass door (just like in the store).

$50 Coke graphics.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
TCB,

??? Seeing you're from Minnesota... I wouldn't think keeping soda cold would be an issue! ;)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Darren,

Funny you mention it, but this morning it was 10 below zero. I literally had to run into work because my face was freezing. My wife left a couple of cases of pop out in the garage and they exploded.

This is a wonderful state 3 seasons of the year. It is unbearable during the winter.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the photo of the cooler. My wife got home and saw the Pepsi logo and said, "Get it fixed." Here are the results:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Very nice!

I too am from Minnesota and am a Diet Coke with Lemon and Diet Coke with Lime addict. Your wife did the right thing. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
By the way TCB, where did you get it locally? And who did the graphics?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.