AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to make a quick note about my dealings so far with Boxlight/Studio Experience. Back last spring when I was looking to purchase a projector I almost dismissed the option of buying from these guys due to some negative posts on their customer service. I took the chance and so far they have met my expectations of how a good company should work. They've been helpfull with two problems I've had so far (one personal taste and one technical) Both of these were dealt with and the product was returned promptly.

Since many of the posts I read about customer service are only when there's a problem, I thought I'd praise them for doing a good job so far. I hope to stand behind this for the future, as I plan to buy again from them.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Did they ship it, or did you drive down and pick it up? I looked on their site, but couldn't find if they ship to Canada. They use DHL as one of their shippers, so I presume so.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Studio Experience in Washington state is one of the very best projector company's available to us. If for some reason a product is not available at -AVS- I highly recommend them.

For excellent product support and after sale service and advice they are tied for number 1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.