AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know it is only my problem or this forum problem, everytime I look at the HTPC first page, I can't see the 2nd, 3rd 4st and the 5st topic, and they are alway lock at the top of this forum.

I have a PC W/ Win2000/IE5.5sp2 and a PC with W/WinXP/IE 6 got the same problem.

Important:?a href="showthread.php?s=&threadid=88817">Immersive TheaterTek DVD Player ?Thread #2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last page )

Important:Â*Poll: Poll: Interest level in DirecTiVo SDI mods?

Important:?a href="showthread.php?s=&threadid=88368">TheaterTek Sign-up Page Now Posted

Important:?a href="showthread.php?s=&threadid=86144">SDI Upgrade Sign-Up Now Posted

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Please make sure the encoding is Western European (ISO) instead of Traditional Chinese (Big5).

We usually see the weird stuff when we use MingLiu to display an English page.

Thanks.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
I can't seem to get the "Important:" threads to go away either..... I've also noticed that the arrows next to the thread topic, which forward you to unread posts on most boards using this software, don't work properly on this forum.

Still the greatest show on earth though.:)

as a result of the 3-5 sticky threads on top, the admins were very kind in increasing the "Topics per page" to 35.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.