Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....on Videogon.

Oh I just read the ad and it's mine.....lol

Sorry for the shameless plug but I couldn't figure out a good place to put it out there and I wasn't sure anyone would see it where it is.

It's under "accessories" and "other" if anyone is interested.

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Scott,

Actually I was going to send you an email and let you know it's F/S. Get the folks who are in the club together and buy among yourselves. I think that is a very good idea.

Wanman,

I have upgraded to the more expensive Colorfacts 6500 system. I don't need to calibrate LCD direct views and for me it works better in my shop and especially for customers who have HTPC's in their system. It's kind of funny, but I mentioned this to Mark when I visited them a few months ago and voila, the implemented a system that allow me to load colorfacts on a customers HTPC and automate my calibration. Very nice indeed.

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plus I believe for $200 you can upgrade to ver. 4 software which operates with a "dongle" that plugs into the printer port instead of registering to a computer. Very convenient for what you are doing and it would be the latest/greatest. Not that there is anything wrong w/ ver. 3 software.

Terry

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scott,

Sorry it is sold.

Terry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.