AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know I was really looking forward to this game. I remember how fun the old Sonic was on the Sega Genesis (as if I remember correctly the game actually came with the system).

Anyway...the game looks great in teh still photos and videos but now I am reading a lot of horrible reviews of this game.

Does anyone know anything about this game or for that matter when it is even suppose to come out..I saw three dates now (since it was pushed back initially)...1/30, 1/31, and Best Buy lists it as 2/15...I am confused?

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
My kids like the Sonic PS2 games(they put in insane hours!), but I just cant tolerate the poor controls. I enjoyed the Sonics on Sega Genesis though. There is a trailer for the PS3 sonic on the Full Auto 2 disk. It looks cool, but trailers don't say much.

·
Registered
873 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anavrin0901 /forum/post/0

You know I was really looking forward to this game. I remember how fun the old Sonic was on the Sega Genesis (as if I remember correctly the game actually came with the system).

Anyway...the game looks great in teh still photos and videos but now I am reading a lot of horrible reviews of this game.

Does anyone know anything about this game or for that matter when it is even suppose to come out..I saw three dates now (since it was pushed back initially)...1/30, 1/31, and Best Buy lists it as 2/15...I am confused?

Wow...the 360 version received a 4.8 on ign.com. I cannot imagine the PS3 version will be much different.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I suppose there is a chance that the delay is because of the obvious problems with the 360 version. Maybe they'll fix some of the major problems, and make it atleast somewhat playable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.