AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,119 Posts
"Potashner said the music industry's failure to shut down file swapping sites with litigation against Napster (news - web sites) shows that innovative technology cannot be suppressed."

Ok well I know what you are thinking but I can assure you Mr. Potashner is not KenL even though we are always thinking alike. BTW check the time of the KenL post on AVS and the time of the wire story. :cool::cool:

"Instead of filing lawsuits, studios and networks should partner with SonicBlue and create new services like targeted advertising and video on demand, he said."

And I believe I know jtl well enough to safely assume he's not Mr. Potashner either but check the time on jtl's AVS post as well.

All these headlines about how SB (unlike some others) is always fighting "for the people"? Well I can tell you definitively just from experience that it's true... and it's also brilliant marketing. Can't take the genie out of the "box" now. These boxes are already here.

(Yippy Yippy Yay!!) :cool::cool:

· Registered
33 Posts
Ken says:

Ok well I know what you are thinking but I can assure you Mr. Potashner is not KenL even though we are always thinking alike. BTW check the time of the KenL post on AVS and the time of the wire story.

But that doesn't prove it. What if you guys saw the interview before it was reliesed?

· Registered
5,119 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by B H G
Ken says:

Ok well I know what you are thinking but I can assure you Mr. Potashner is not KenL even though we are always thinking alike. BTW check the time of the KenL post on AVS and the time of the wire story.

But that doesn't prove it. What if you guys saw the interview before it was reliesed?
Sorry I forgot that wink again... yep jtl and KenL get the advance fax-blast? ;)

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Ha! A fax machine is another of those electronic balls-and-chain (along with cell phones) that I've managed to avoid, while still getting all the goodies.

Can you *count* the analog/digital conversions there, boys and girls? Email for me, bay-bee.

· Registered
5,119 Posts
eh RandyL712... didn't you get the secret password?

We're still going stronger than ever. And hey if you are attached to Napster you can even still use that one.

Indy bands and public domain items only of course. ;);)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.