Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

It looks like i have to replace my Sony 400Q. Since i want to have 16:9 Panels i'm intersted in a direct comparison 10HT and 11HT. Has anybody seen both together? I know how the 10HT is and its not a big step from my 400Q because of the black level which seems for me the 400Q is a little bit better, probably because of the lower light output. With a better black the 11HT looks for my as a good deal because the price 8999.- swiss franks is not to bad. I saw some DLP (Cinema ten, 200HT and 250HT) but they def. need some additional electronics like a iScan pro to watch movies. The higher price and the additional costs of the electronic makes a DLP not very intresting at the moment. And because i have already the ceiling kit for the 400Q which is compatible with the 10HT (and i hope the 11HT too) i think the 11HT could be my choice. Has anybody bought one? Do you like it? How is the noise, same like the 10 or even better?

Thanks a lot

Regards, Reto

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the links.

I have searched in the database but i missed that thread - too many results and too late in the night ;-).

It really looks like the 11HT is the projector for me. They should arrive this or next week here in switzerland and i will try to find the time to check one.

Regards, Reto

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.