AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I've got 2 q's which I would be v.grateful if someone could help me out on:

Air Filter

I bought my 10HT yesterday (hurrah) and have a small q. re the air filter - the manual (which I have had to download of the internet as the manual I have is in Japanese - I bought it in TOkyo) says I need clean the air filter every 300 hours. But there was a pink notice stuck to the projector which said (in English) that I need replace the air filter every 500 hours and the filter cannot be cleaned.

Does anybody know which I should do? Buy new filters or simply clean the existing filter?

Lamp

The shop in Tokyo is offering new lamps for the 10HT for JPY 48,300 (GBP284 or USD402), I've checked out places like Medical Video Systems and I've had a look at AVScience (which don't seem to sell them - please correct me if wrong) - does anybody know of anywhere cheaper?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Please tell me where you found the manual for the 10HT available for download. I always read the manuals cover to cover before buying electronics but could not find it on the Sony site. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.