AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Sony 1252 this summer and finally got it set up. I've made a coffee table from where the PJ is standing under. It has been alot of work for me making the table and finding out where to put it and getting the most of it. I'm pleased with the result so far but knows that it isn't the optimal solution since the projector is standing on a specially made table under the coffee table facing up towards the screen thats hanging from the ceiling.

To give some mesurements I'm using a 90" HD screen thats is hanging from the ceiling which has a hight a little over 7 feet. The PJ is placed at about the same discance. The table on which the PJ is standing is lifted some 7" on the front making the PJ hitting the center of the screen.

Now to the tuning of the PJ I find it very difficult to focus either the top or the bottom of the 3 lenses. I have made some adjustments on the CRT shims it was Medium but is now set to Small (I couldn't get the alignment right when it was set to Medium). But I haven't touched the lens ring spacers they are still at Medium.

I wanna ask if thats the problem before I go do anything thats not nessesary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.