AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonite I totally stripped a working 1270 with worn tubes. I needed an ifb input card, CRT spacers and the remote. I'm going to ebay some of the big stuff, but if anyone has a specific need for miscellaneous, I'd be happy to give it away for the cost of shipping. PM me for specific needs.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To those who I promised parts, I didn't consider the time of year and how busy the post office would be. I today finally found a reasonable line during my lunch break and got out your parts. Sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just picked up a 1272 and it only has the standard S video input card...the one with all 5 RGB inputs that is normally next to it is missing. If you happen to have this card and you know if that part is interchangeable with my model then please let me know what you would want for it.

Thank you

Walt

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, I had a lot of requests for that one. I purchased the projector ainly for that input card and the remote. I have seen quite a few of them on Ebay though. The typically run from 50-100 dollars depending on the model. You may want to do a forum search as the different cards have varying abilities and compatibilites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.