AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1292 with the quadscan. I am having problem resolving resolutions because I cant figure out how to set the frequencies on the sony 1292 for double tripple and quad TV. I called Focus and told me the problem lies within the 1292. The operation does go over the settings or how to access them

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Do you have a manual for the pj ? If not, you can get one from Sony I think. The 1292 should synch pretty easily with the quad. You may have to set up a memory for the different resolutions, I can't remember exactly the memory structure of a 1292, but I thought they were pretty simple, once you had a "No Signal" convergence done, it just synched up anything you fed it ?

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I'm not sure what the question is here. Basically, the 1292 has eight memories selected based on hsync frequency range. Each has completely separate convergance, although if you hold down the memory key after saving once the projector will give you an approximate starting point in the other memories.

If you haven't dialed in the convergance for a given memory (this requires an appropriate external signal to be present), it's not going to look good.

You really need the installation manual, which I've stuck here in pdf format:

http://revolt.poohsticks.org/1292IM.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.