AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 40" Sony last week and let me say first of all, I love this TV! The picture is gorgeous. Anyway, my question is for any other owners of the same model.

Have you noticed that the input panel seems to have a lot of "play" when you're connecting your components? It's a little scary to me because there's about 1" or more of play as I connect or disconnect components. The panel seems very flimsy and it almost feels like I could push too hard as I'm connecting components and break it. Does anyone else have the same issue? It seems to bend inward quite a bit when you're connecting components.

Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Noticed the very same thing, although with all of the inputs available, you should not have to be changing them that much.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're right, I just connected all of my components and I probably won't have to touch it that often, but it did seem a little more flimsy than I would expect for the price of the TV... :)

Good to know that mine isn't defective or anything like that, it's just the way they're made.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Mine has a decent amount of play back there, though I don't think it's quite that much! :eek: That said, as long as everything works fine, I wouldn't really worry about it; as ksoza said, it's not like you'll be working back there very often anyway. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.