AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to buy a set this month, which is better ? Sony 40W3000 or 42LG70?

The important thing is the picture quality.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've bought the 40W3000, this set is a crap for gaming but good for blurays, I'm disapointed by Sony, well, I think I'll return it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
well even the new sonys arent great for gaming. i have a w4100 and was quite disappointed that my 2 year old panasonic tc-32lx60 looked significantly better with ps3 and 360, and it is only 720p with no lag or blur, unlike the sony............. sadly the samsungs are much worse

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried my PS3 on a Samsung A750, the PQ is awesome !

I'm wondering if I buy the 40XBR4 or 37XBR6, picture will be better or I have to buy the Samsung 40A550 or 40LG70, grrr, I've a headache.

·
Registered
94 Posts
not sure about the xbr6, but the xbr4 is horrible for games. ever play gta:lcs on the phat psp? think that x3

i would get the V4100 bravia over the A550 samsung

Did you actually spend alot of time playing different games on the A750? Though it has a pretty picture try playing guitar hero, lots of lag. Or gta4 quite a bit of blur... I could go on, the samsungs are just bad with games. the sonys arent perfect but better than the sammy for games, picture not so much

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickMcMuff /forum/post/14299990

Did you actually spend alot of time playing different games on the A750? Though it has a pretty picture try playing guitar hero, lots of lag. Or gta4 quite a bit of blur... I could go on, the samsungs are just bad with games. the sonys arent perfect but better than the sammy for games, picture not so much

Yes, I've played GTA4, this game colors aren't good in all HD TV's, I've also played MGS4, the motion is excellent and the picture quality is awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts