AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone on here seems to talk about either the w4100 or the z4100. I am really thinking of springing for the 52v4100. Can any 52v4100 owners tell me if they have noticed the sparkle problem. In most posts on here, people have noticed the sparkles on the W and Z series, but there isn't much mention of the V series.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm the owner of a 52v4100 since a week. I didn't notice any sparkling yet but I have ordered the new firmware from sony. I find my TV way bright when it's showing sunlight, or lights from lamps or even cartoon dvds that my daughter likes to watch. I have tried everything to try to tone down the flashiness but can't. I will wait for the firmware this week and update it. Hopefully it will improve my picture. (I posted a thread with some pictures in it of what I find problematic on my TV).

The rest of the picture is really magestic.

Also it looks great on my ps3, but I stil have to fix the sunlight problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought one today,was looking to get a W series but could not find 1 with in a 150 miles of me once thay went on clearance. we need to get this thread as big as the 52 w. if nothing else I will try the settings people are using on that thread and see if I can tweak my tv for that wow picture.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts