AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me see if I can describe what is happening. Sometimes we like to watch the free On Demand movies offered by Comcast. Some of these free movies are in HD. When I choose a HD movie and press play, the movie is letterboxed with black bars above and below the movie. If I press pause and then restart the movie, the screen on my 60A3000 will go dark for a second and then the movie fills the screen and looks great. Does this sound like a TV or Comcast thing?

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
same thing happened to me the other day. i have a samsung dlp and not a sony so it is probably something with comcast. by the way, jeff fisher is talking about upgrading the offense right now on channel 5. just thought i would throw that in there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeofmourning /forum/post/12952253

same thing happened to me the other day. i have a samsung dlp and not a sony so it is probably something with comcast. by the way, jeff fisher is talking about upgrading the offense right now on channel 5. just thought i would throw that in there.

Thanks. I had a feeling it was a Comcast thing. BTW, I did see the Jeff Fisher interview. I guess we have to wait until next Sunday night to hear him talk about Pacman...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts