AVS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hm, so based on the above post we may have gotten the “initial price drop” at launch. So perhaps no change in MSRP till closer to A9G launch?
Amazon had the set for $4189 on December 2nd. Sold from Amazon with full warranty. If the A9F follows the price time line for the A8F the price should drop next month. But who knows. I am hoping for a price drop tomorrow, Presidents Day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i've been looking for a 'sale' price or deal on the A9F. I have a hard time justifying spending almost as much on this TV as was spent on the Pioneer Elite that it'll be replacing, and it's not as good. Has anyone purchased through Cleveland? What were the prices from abt?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Lot of fairly questionable experiences on buydig. Hopefully, a more reputable site has a similar deal. Anyone here had good dealings with them?

·
Registered
736 Posts
I know Cleveland is a forum sponsor, but are they Sony Authorized, cause they do not show up on the Sony approved website.

If you buy from CP, it will ship from an authorized dealer. He doesn't stock all makes/models. I bought 900F from him 10 months ago and it shipped from Beach Camera.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Just got my local BB to match Newegg’s price of $3199.

You were lucky then, because they don't usually match 3rd party sellers from NewEgg...probably because it was only 300 less than regular price. Congrats

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just got my local BB to match Newegg’s price of $3199.

You were lucky then, because they don't usually match 3rd party sellers from NewEgg...probably because it was only 300 less than regular price. Congrats
I forgot to mention it was for the 65 inch. It didn’t hurt that I know the assistant manager. Even though I know the manager I didn’t think he would actually match it. I did get lucky!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Looks like Amazon just lowered their prices:
55A9F: $3288.88
65A9F: $3644.92

Bob

21 - 40 of 66 Posts