·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the google translation of:

http://www.pcl.sony.co.jp/company/pr.../p_070117.html

2007 January 17th

Starting the BD authoring service with AVC encoding from 2007 April

The ~ the BD contents production which spreads powerfully the support ~ ...

At SONY PCL, from 2006 July by Blu-ray Disc the MPEG-2 encoder (below, BD) authoring service is started, already authoring of the many BD work is managed. It is the SONY make encoding system which corresponds to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC system which is one of the image compressed systems which this time introduces anew the AVC encoder is decided in BD standard. The same system actualizes the compressed coded efficiency of 2 times that or more of MPEG-2 system, goes hand in hand with the bulk of BD, it becomes possible to record the movie and the like of long haul in high picture quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Davenport /forum/post/0

2007 January 17th

Starting the BD authoring service with AVC encoding from 2007 April

The ~ the BD contents production which spreads powerfully the support ~ ...

At SONY PCL, from 2006 July by Blu-ray Disc the MPEG-2 encoder (below, BD) authoring service is started, already authoring of the many BD work is managed. It is the SONY make encoding system which corresponds to the H.264/MPEG-4 AVC system which is one of the image compressed systems which this time introduces anew the AVC encoder is decided in BD standard. The same system actualizes the compressed coded efficiency of 2 times that or more of MPEG-2 system, goes hand in hand with the bulk of BD, it becomes possible to record the movie and the like of long haul in high picture quality.

Now, can you translate that into English for me?.....

·
Registered
339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhllnd /forum/post/0

Now, can you translate that into English for me?.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuyX /forum/post/0

What exactly is it that you don't understand?

I mean if you read it carefully you should be able to understand what it's saying.

I think he was utilizing humor.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.