AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my BRP, hooked it up to a Sony KDS-R60XBR1 which has a HDMI input of 1080I. Ran the quick setup and the HDMI selection was grayed out so you could not select it. Hooked up using component cables it worked fine. Took the BRP to my other TV, Sony KDL-52V5100 which has a 1080P HDMI input, everything worked fine on HDMI. Went back to the KDS and checked the HDMI input with my Direct TV box that outputs 1080I everything works fine. Will this BRP not output 1080I on the HDMI line, the manual says it will, or do I have some software switch set wrong?

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
afaik it should work--is the tv set at a particular input mode? maybe try a different input where you can experiment and reset everything from factory. also--with that tv can it accept a 1080p signal? you could also potentially try a dvi input if the tv has one using an adapter. i think you will be able to figure it out with enough trial and error...

edit--someone beat me to it...also check the offical owners threads if the aforementioned things dont work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.