AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently looking for a plasma monitor. It will be wall mounted above my bar and have millwork around it, so the thin bezel is a must. Both of these models can be found for comparable prices. I know that the Panasonic has HDMI and the Sony had DVI, but thats not really important, as there won't be any speakers on the TV. I liked the look of the Sony plasmas that they used to have at their Sony Style stores. Also, if there are any other models to take a look at, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

· Registered
258 Posts
Do you realize how old that Sony is. I think I saw that model at BJ's, if that is the one you are talking about, the picture on the one I saw was terribly washed out and no settings that I tried could fix it. Sony got out of the Plasma market years ago. The Panny is pretty up to date technology, so if it's between these 2 models only - a no brainer - you will be infinately more pleased with the Panny.

· Registered
7,058 Posts
I wonder who makes it for them.

regardless, if those are your only two choices, get the Panasonic, no question.

· Registered
752 Posts
Panasonic and never look back

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.